A Foodies Christmas Journey

So it's Christmas again and in the spirit of the Yuletide, I decided not to spend this years holidays cooped up in the studio shooting away. I decided that maybe it's about time I honour all those Christmas Invitations, to share in the warmth that  families and homes are filled with this time of the year. 
So, slightly hungover or like my MD friends would put it; suffering from a mild case of reactive hypoglycemia (hope i spelt that right), I strap on ma laptop/camera bag, packed with my chargers, modem and a huge appetite and I'm off on a Christmas journey that i hope will be filled with love, warmth, new and renewed friendships and of course good food(looking good so far).  lol. So just stay tuned to this post as i update my Christmas journey. Merry Christmas to you!!! 
FIRST STOP - CHEF DE LIZ (excuse my french)

 








.....so on to the next stop we go.

Le' Chef Chinwe




Comments

  1. and una no invite me??? mscheeeewwwwww........he who eats alone dies alone...... #gbamest #lolest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment